- To encourage the culture and development of Pelargoniums in pots and gardens.
- To raise awareness of caring for the environment while caring for our plants.
- To promote Pelargoniums as water-wise plants.
- To provide opportunities for members to meet and socialise with others who share similar interests.
- Commence at 10.30 am on the third Monday of each month at the Guide Hall,
cnr Stock & Kitchener Roads Melville.
- Talks on various garden-oriented topics.
- Advice from experienced growers.
- Plants often available for sale to members.
- Raffle, including cuttings, each meeting.
- Garden Days at members' homes.
- Places of interest to members.
- This is well-stocked; books may be borrowed by members on a strictly one month basis.
- Based on combined knowledge of our many members over 50 plus years.
- Cost: $3 plus postage.
- The Western Australian Horticultural Council Inc.
- Garden Clubs of Australia.
- $15, due 1st March each year.
The Geranium & Pelargonium Society of Western Australia Inc. was founded in 1959.